Lead Technician - CTS-I
As a Lead Audio-Visual Technician, you will configure, install and service a wide variety of Audio, Video, and control equipment in corporate and educational environments. You will work alone and lead other technicians to accomplish project and service task(s). The Lead technician will also work with the A/V Engineer and A/V Programmer to complete the Audio-Visual installation successfully. After all project components are properly installed and configured the Lead technician will be responsible for showing the end user how to use the system, including how to operate the user interface (keypad, Touch panel) if applicable.
Professional Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Point of contact on the job site and manage the customers expectations.
- Direct installation technicians while on a job site in their perspective duties.
- Ensure all devices and connections are done professionally.
- Configure all Audio/Video/Control equipment.
- Document and maintain a punch list for ongoing job tasks.
- Perform a comprehensive commissioning for every assigned install.
- Coordinate with Job Manager for all ongoing jobs,
and follow up on programming support tasks.
- Maintain a professional Total Equipment Database Model, Serial, (and Asset Tag when applicable) list for every job.
- Maintain a clean work environment in the office, warehouse and on job sites.
- Coordinate with the INTECH team for tech resources for project deployments.
- Assist clients by telephone, video and/or client site for troubleshooting audio visual equipment.
- Provide training and client support to users in the operations of audio-visual systems.
- Review BOM / SOW / CAD drawings prior to project launch.
- Work with the AV Engineer & Programmer to confirm project requirements are completed efficiently.
- Project coordination will be a required and will include interfacing with customers, architects, general and electrical contractors throughout the entire phase of each project assigned.
- Communicate effectively with Operations Manager and Salesperson on questions or concerns during a project or service call.
- Relay any future sales opportunities to the Salesperson assigned.
- Good verbal, writing, and listing skills are a
must to maintain a high level of customer service that is expected.
- Accomplish all other duties as assigned.
Required A/V Certifications:
Any AMX, Crestron, Biamp, Shure, ect. Manufacture Training
Certified Quality Technician (AQAV, CQT).
- Paid Holidays
- Two-week PTO (after 90 day probation)
- 401K equivalent retirement plan
- Health Insurance premium compensation of 50%